You yearn for Israel because you have a spiritual affinity with it. We understand. Israel is a country of great beauty. It’s a journey into the soul of the country, where the old and the new make it such a unique place. Through this course, you will embark on a weekly tour that will bring to life the sights, sounds, and tastes of Israel.
This course is intended to be an introduction to and a comprehensive overview of the physical aspects of the Land of Israel, as it looks right now. Together with a small group of other students, you will virtually travel throughout the country. Together, we will delve into a wide range of topics from ancient history to contemporary politics to cuisine while always striving to focus on the physical places themselves.
After this course, you will:
- Develop a firm understanding of the diverse geographical regions that make up the Land of Israel and the unique characteristics (geological, climatic, agricultural) of each.
- Acquire an appreciation for the physical beauty of the Land of Israel.
- Make practical use of Hebrew, seeing how the language is used in modern Israel.
- Become more informed regarding the historical background of the Land.
- Become inspired to visit Israel in person and will have acquired practical knowledge to organize a visit.
Each of the 30 one-hour lessons is devoted to a particular region. Each lesson will include some new Hebrew words and phrases to learn. At the end of the course, you’ll know much more about Israeli culture and history. On your next visit, you’ll be equipped to walk Israel’s streets, meet the people, and share your love for the country with your family and friends.
When do our courses start?
We have a few starting dates so you can choose the class that best suits your schedule. Our next class starts on Monday, November 07 at 12:00 PM. If you are interested in one of our classes click on the schedule below to start the registration process.